skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Little Monsters - Qianying & Shaoheng
Saturday, April 25, 2009
My Handphone Comb
Mama, would you pls comb my hair for me? It's so messy......
Not free? Ok, let me call papa using the comb.... Halo halo?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Qianying
Shaoheng
Let's Chat!
My Favourite Links
Baby Center
Family.sg
Huggies
Kiasu Parents
Motherhood
Mum Center
Singapore Motherhood
Star Learners
Young Parents
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(89)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(64)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(17)
My Handphone Comb
This is the way I brush my teeth.........
Modes of Transport
The weather is so hot!
See my new hair clip!
Things that spin.....
I still love my jumperoo!
My birthday is coming!!!
I'm having so much fun!
Mummy, what time are you bringing me out?
A new rubber duck for me!!!
If u're happy and you know it clap your hands....
This is how i love my Barney!
Do I look like Mama???
Meal time is my favourite time!
A new way to play my jumperoo!
I miss my Barney!
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment