Sunday, June 28, 2009

Updates

So many things happen to me lately. But mama has no time to update my blog.

She's too tired from her pregnancy. Hee... I wonder if it will be a di di or a mei mei. Mama is too tired to bring me out also. Her morning sickness is getting worse each day. Not sure why also. Hope the MS will go off soon so that mama can start to bring me out again.

Mama promised to bring me to a few classes to play, also promised to bring me go swimming. My swimming costume is still sitting inside the cupboard. Hope I've not outgrown it yet. Hee....

Ever since I mastered the art of walking, I've been busy exploring every corner of the house, opening every door and cupboard which I can lay my hands on. Even mama, papa, grandma and aunty Mary cannot keep up with me! Hahaha.....

Yesterday mama bought me a barney sandles so that I can take a walk with papa downstairs. For every step i take, there is a squeeking sound from the sandle. So fun! I'm still trying to get used to wearing a shoe.

Last week, godma came to visit me with di di Yixun. Godma brought me toys! Yippi!!! And I had so much fun playing with Yixun, or I should say bullying him.... Opps. Got a scolding from mama for bullying Yixun. :p

I got scolding from mama lately for being naughty. Hope mama don't scold me anymore.... I will try to behave myself.

My chubby photo got published in the Canberra Magazine. Hee... Mama will scan the magazine and upload the picture here in my blog when she's free.

Mama, jia you!!! I'm waiting for you to play with me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment